Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dr. Ron Alexander joins advisory board

It is my pleasure to announce that Dr. Ron Alexander, a psychotherapist and teacher of mindfulness and meditation, has joined our advisory board.

My wife and I met Dr. Alexander in Marco Island, Florida last February, where he hosted a week-long workshop on using mindfulness in clinical work. (It seemed easier to practice mindfulness by the ocean!) I was very impressed with background and knowledge, and believe we are fortunate to be able to draw upon his expertise.

Dr. Alexander is based out of Santa Monica, CA, but conducts workshops across the country.

I highly recommend Dr. Alexander's new book, Wise Mind, Open Mind: Finding Purpose and Meaning in Times of Crisis, Loss & Change, available from New Harbinger Publications. For more information about Dr. Alexander, visit www.ronaldalexander.com.